- School Liaison Service
School Liaison Service
Our School Liaison Service is here to help you.
The School Liaison Service can help you with:
- One-to-one guidance
- Help with application forms
- Checking progress of applications
- Information on extra opportunities at college including how to apply for apprenticeships
- Careers advice
- Advice about college interviews
- Arranging tasters and master classes to ‘test out’ different courses
- Advice about university and higher education
- Working with your school to ensure a smooth transition between high school and sixth form
Our School Liaison Service and Gateway Team maintain the Matrix quality standard for Information, Advice and Guidance, so rest assured that the advice you are getting is informed and appropriate at every stage of your application and enrolment.
Why attend a QA Master Class?
Master Classes are the best way to see if a course is right for you. It is also an opportunity to have a look at the classrooms, meet teachers and other pupils who are thinking about choosing that course as well as asking students what college life is like at QA.
Past students have said “If I hadn’t have attended the Master Classes, I don’t think I would have known 100% what I would be studying on the course, now I am excited to start in September” and “I have already met my classmates 3 times now, so it’s a little less scary now”.
If you have applied for QA, you will be automatically invited by letter.
Find out more and book online
Contact the School Liaison Service
If you have any queries about your next steps or what to find out more about our events, contact the School Liaison team on 0191 229 5112